Kitchen Sink

 I have never plumbed anything before, ever. I tried installing a water filter under my house kitchen sink and failed. So I was nervous about doing this part of it.

I cut out the sink outline from the countertop and placed the sink in. First try - perfect hole. Yes!

The sink had clips that 100% did not fit which was really annoying. I ended up securing it with sealant.

For the faucet I used an outdoor faucet because I thought it was more rugged. Finding a way to connect that to the water inlet was tricky but the good people at Moss True Value were super helpful. It did leak at first but then I remembered I needed to use tape on the fittings. Once I did that no more leaks!


For the grey water I decided to use a 5 gallon water jug and Snappy Trap. It was easy enough to install and get right the first time.

I have a working sink!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen Lower Cabinets

Lights

Complete!