Blueprints, Plans & Budgets

 Now that I have the trailer I can do the floor plan. This is what I am looking at doing:

Inspired by this guy on YouTube who did a really great cargo trailer conversion.

Since I get paid every two weeks I made a budget for myself to do a new step every other week so that I am not spending a whole bunch of money at once.

Step 1: Painting Walls

Step 2: Paint and Seal Ceiling & Floor

Step 3: Install Windows & Hatches
- I bought Chicken Coop/Shed windows - they were SO much cheaper than RV windows

Step 4: Cabinets Build-Out with:
- A/C unit slide (in and out of hatch)
- Cassette Toilet slide (hidden in a cabinet)
- Slide-Out Cutting Board
- Using plans from Extreme How-To

Step 5: Main Bed Frame Build (Futon-style with storage underneath)
- I will be slightly modifying plans from these guys

Step 6: Seating Area Build
- I will be making a smaller version of these plans from Etsy

Step 7: Upper Cabinets Build-Out
- Using same plans as above - just making them smaller

Step 8: Install Sink and Plumbing
- Going to do a small PVC sink

Step 9: Install Cabinet Doors & Drawers

Step 10: Build Countertop, Paint and Seal

Step 11: Paint/Stain Furniture

Step 12: Install Electrical 
- I bought a little electrical box from Caffewerks that is used for food trucks. Should work very nicely for me. 
- I may eventually install a solar system with battery but a good ol' plug-in is fine for me

Step 13: Install Appliances 
- A/C Unit (Windmill Small)
- Mini-Fridge (Everchill)
- Microwave (Comfee Retro)
- Coffee Maker (Litifo Single Cup)
- Cassette Toilet (Jaxpety)

Step 14: Cabinet Door Knobs & Screen Door

Step 15: Mattress, Cushions and Pillows

Step 16: Hooks, Locks and Latches

Step 17: Aesthetics

Step 18: Go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen Lower Cabinets

Lights

Complete!